Nick believes in empowering his clients through excellent service and advice, and he is driven to help them succeed in their lifelong goals.
Nick is a graduate of Castleton University, and he earned his MBA from Clarkson University. Prior to founding VTRP, Nick worked for The AYCO Company LP, in Albany, NY as a Senior Financial Planner; he worked for Advest, Inc. in Greenwich, CT, as a Financial Planner; and he worked for Berkshire Bank for 11 years as a Vice President and Senior Financial Consultant for their investment services division. Nick has provided high-quality financial planning and consultation services to local residents, to advisors through the Northeast, and to executives of Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to his extensive experience, Nick also holds the following credentials and licenses:
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist through the College for Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practioner through the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® by the Center of Fiduciary Studies
- Certified in Long-Term Care by The Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations held through LPL Financial
- Health/Life and variable annuity licenses
Nick is a Vermont native and currently lives in Wallingford with his wife and two sons. He spends his free time outdoors and enjoys golfing, skiing, and spending time with his family and friends.